What they would do is speak openly and honestly and with absolute clarity. They would support your goals and offer their expertise unselfishly and without reservation. They would pay careful attention to your problem solving needs and treat your shortcomings and challenges with compassion. They would cooperate. They would spark ideas together that they would probably not realize on their own, and they would have fun doing it.
They would help you drop excuses and time wasters to focus instead with your full energy on what you really want.
That is what Centered Problem Solving is all about.
This program is designed to help you with your most immediate, most pressing problem while also setting in place the skills and resources you need to leverage your skills into recurring patterns of success. Along the way you will become such an expert in the two core processes of Centered Problem Solving that you will introducde it to others, help them in solving problems and achieving goals, and by doing so you will co-create better organizations and happier lives.
How Centered Problem Solving Works
By participating in this program you will be part of a small, select team of individuals who each agree to help the others. You'll assist the others, and they will assist you. You'll hold them accountable, and they will hold your hand to the fire as well, acting as supportive, cooperative, insistent, persistent coaches. Each of you on this elite team will:
- Work on your own problem solving project as well as the projects of other people at the workshop
- Share networks and contacts of people who can bring about successful results
- Work through the Centered Problem Solving processes together
So, jump in, get to know your new team of cooperative stars, and get ready for solving your problems and achieving your goals.
If you solve your problem...
- Imagine the difference it will make in your work, your team, your life
- You'll build stronger relationships that can propel you on to even better things
- You'll acquire the skills and tools that you need to solve many more problems
- You'll gain a positive financial return-on-investment by paying exactly what the workshop is worth to you -- and nothing more
- You will have made significant progress in figuring it out
- You will have found people who could help you solve other problems
- You will have practiced working with highly collaborative tools that can help you with future problems
- You'll only pay what the workshop was worth to you (plus travel expenses)
- You'll have the opportunity to try the workshop again with a different set of people to find new ways to solve your problem or discover if it's a problem that must be managed rather than solved
We have helped so many groups save or generate so much money and produce so much value from solving problems that we are confident that a 5:1 return-on-investment or more for you will prosper all concerned and make us both very happy. If you're not happy, take the workshop again -- or, gasp! pay nothing. Our goal is to help you solve your problems and achieve your goals. And, we want to create moments that will stay with you, grow with you, and create something you'll talk about for a long time.
To arrange a Centered Problem Solving workshop at your location, contact us here:
-- Douglas Brent Smith