Self-deception is so strong that we can't tell where it starts or ends.
To avoid falling into a trap of self-deception, get all the feedback you need. Positive feedback, feedback for improvement, and reality-checks against deception. Find people you trust, and ask: does this make sense? Is this a noble goal, or is this a self-serving goal?
High performance leaders confront self-deception. It's there: deal with it.
-- Doug Smith
Bring our two-day "Supervising for Success" workshop to your location. Contact me here:
What's in the workshop:
- Achieving your goals
- Developing leadership
- Ten keys to leadership success
- Communicating for results
- Building your team
- Developing motivation in yourself and others
- Improving productivity
- Coaching to improve performance
- Exploring generational strengths and challenges
- Setting and keeping priorities
It's two-days of leadership training that your front-line supervisors will use forever.